Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Poducts I love!

Have you met the new love in my life? Her name is Chi and she is a stunning shade of hot pink... She and I are very close.. LOL! This is a Chi Air hair straightener and if you do not have one go get one! They are spendy though so make sure you have money then go get one lol! Mine was about 108 after tax..
 I bought a pink one........ duh......
It has a great THERMAL case to store it in so it's easy to take with you anywhere you go! I always tell the Hubby that you pay for quality and that most certainly is the case here! My old straightener, may it rot in straightener hell, used to not heat up or pull chunks of my hair out and it didn't have a nifty case and I was always worried that it would burn a hole into my counter top.. (random fun fact for you.. my old one was pink too.. This chi is my 3rd pink straightener! Don't you just feel special now that you have been let in on that gem of a factoid?) Anywho.. The cord is uber long so you could probaly straighten your hair in the other room if you wanted to.. and it has a velcro strap that goes around the wound up cord to keep it in place! Qua - li - ty!
This is what my hair looks like when I take it out of it's ni night bun.. I don't blow dry my hair unless I have to. Having curly hair it is just a BAD idea.

Sorry about the ugly picture quality here they were taken in my Bat Cave.. aka my bathroom..
This is it when I brush it straight.. Looks somewhat better.. Can you see why I need a good straightener to tame this mane? Jordan calls me a Lion all the time... He's a peach sometimes.
On another note.. I look so pregnant it's rediculous!
After only like 5 or 7 minutes this is what you get! I am so inlove with this little wonderous machine!
Now I can go diva it up at my baby's orthapedic appointment!! Yeah! lol..

The best place I would say to buy the straightener is at Target or on ebay.. I have only seen in at Target and Best Buy in our area but if you buy it online you can probably find it on sale or you can get free shipping and no sales tax. My hubby brought this home for me from Target so that's why I (or rather he) paid that much for it! I think it is worth every penny so I wasn't worried about it!

Happy shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment