Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

So I am trying to tweek my blog and make it fancier.. It looks okay right now but is kinda all wonky and I seriously feel like a major dufous (cool spell check didn't yell at me for that one) because I can't work it out lol... Oh well.. Any way what you see here took me over an hour to complete lol.. I am still not quite finished... boo..

In other news this is what my kids were doing whilst I played with the internet box....


Also I am happier than a pig in... well you know... to see some cool clouds outside of my house today... I hate feeling like a bat in a cave all the time... I think I am going to start checking my canines for points to make sure I am not turning vampire or anything...

Speaking of... I have started reading this book... Getting pretty sucked in. I love vampire books. Except for the twilight ones.. They are too teeny bopper for my taste. Sorry all women of america.. I am on team no one..

There is so much going on in our lives right now it's crazy!! I am going to do a separate post for our little bun in the oven in a little while so keep an eye out..
We have a baby with a broken leg as most of you already know so that has meant countless doctors visits and so many rediculous questions about how it happened... Seriously I wanna slap people sometimes it makes me pretty mad. Like DONT LOOK AT ME! I DIDNT BREAK HER FRIGGIN LEG! Don't ya think that I wouldn't still have her if I did... I am really not that good at lying people..

She has been pretty pissed that she can't walk any more.. Thankfully it's only for 3-5 more weeks.. we can do that..

Jordan is starting to get pretty upset with his work situation.. he only has one more month before they boot him out and we are pretty screwed.. We can barely barely scrape by now.. People keep offering him opportunities but it's like if he will be working for gas money there is no reason for him to be working.. I made about 100 dollars the last couple weeks on etsy.. yay.. but it's hard to get it out of pay pal so I generally just keep it in there and use it to buy stuff that we end up needing.. like Avery is gonna need a new rain coat here in a bit.. Stuff like that..

Anyway I need to go tackle that huge monstrous mess in my living room so ttfn..

No comments:

Post a Comment