Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

Top of the morning to ya!

 Today is a sick day lol.. I can't seem to feel better at all! No matter what.. I am trying to keep my fat booty from getting any fatter this pregnancy so I have been tracking my food and trying to only put in what I should be eating and not what I WANT to be eating.. Boo... For most women pregnancy gets to be fun and a time to not care but not for me.. It's kinds frustrating but it's not my first rodeo so whatev.. Anyway I was bored so I took some lovely photos of my breakfast this morning! here ya go!

yum right... well it wasn't donuts.. That's what I have to say! lol..
in other news.. it poured snow again for a while.. it was a pretty cool surprise!
it was really coming down! I will miss it when it finally decided to be gone for good lol!
Anyway can ya tell I love the snow???


Wow.. I just sneezed with a mouth full of eggs.. That was fabulous.. I am not a huge fan of spring because I turn into a sniffely, sneezy big swollen bag of mucous and it's really un attractive.. No amount of allergy medicine seems to help either.. Just makes me cranky.. And all that know me know that is not something that I should be taking!

Yesterday Jordan and I went to the Crab pot in Bellevue.. Which by the way is a LOOOONG drive.. It was such a dissappointment it wasn't even funny.. and 87 dollars later we were pretty pissed.. The only thing that was worth eating was the crab legs.. They were like a fond memory from my childhood! lol. As odd as that sounds my Dad is a HUGE seafood fan and when I was growing up we would have some form of seafood with a good majority of our meals. Crab was a special thing though that we would have on holidays and such. Jordan doesn't remember having crab very often as a kid so he isn't as fond of it as I am lol..
So they hand you a bib, mallet, crab cracker, teeny fork and a wooden board to annialate your food on.. It was pretty cool! I felt like a crazy butcher or something going all kamakazi on these crab legs! It was so awesome! The only thing good about our meal was the crab.. we got shrimp that was hrribly over cooked and muscles and clams that were so tough we didn't eat them!
Our appetizer too was rediculous. We ordered a 10 dollar appetizer that was called "grilled scallops" and for 10 bucks I expected a portion for atleast 2 people.. NOPE! They brought us out 3 scallops.. yep.. 3.. They were so tough on the outside I gagued.. and raw on the inside. I was pissed.. lol.

As far as everything else is going in our lives.. well.. just keep reading my blog! MUAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment