Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

 
Here we have a real gem! I LOVE this concoction. I kinda just came up with it while trying to get my husband to eat something other than cheerio's in the morning. (Yes apparently he thinks he's still 5) lol. it's super simple cuz you pretty much throw it in the pan and bake and BOOM breakfast... Like a boss..

 
Recipe:

3 cups ROLLED oats (Not instant. That stuff it JUNK)
1 cup brown sugar
3 tbs Saigon cinnamon (you get it at Costco pretty cheap, It's sweeter than regular cinnamon)
1 large apple
3 cups 1% milk
1 cup Apple Juice or Cider


First chop the apple into small chunks and throw in with the rest of the ingredients. Stir and bake at 350*F for about 40 mins to an hour. Just depends on how runny you want it.

 I make ours pretty gooey cuz I refrigerate it and have Jordan pour some milk on top before he microwaves it.



 
All in the fridge ready for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment