Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Creamy Chicken Broccoli Caserole

 
There are some days where I resolve to be fat forever because I'm just not losing weight. I am pretty sure that I am being punished for being skinny and pretty in the first half of my life so far. I am doomed to live in this foreign body... Ugh...
Oh well.. Maybe when I'm an old lady I'll get some crazy disease that makes me not eat! Yay!
 
Anyway enough of my pitty party. I have a tasty.. fattening recipe for you today. So if you're more fortunate than me and you don't have to watch what you eat. Enjoy.
 
Creamy Broccoli Chicken Casserole





 Recipe:

2.5 pounds chopped broccoli florets
6 b-less, s-less chicken thighs
2 cups milk
2 cans cream of broccoli
2 cloves garlic mashed
2 cups cheese of choice ( I did a mixture of swiss and sharp cheddar)

Poach your chicken in some water until just cooked. Pull out and shred. Throw it in the pan along with your broccoli. In a separate bowl mix together half your cheese, the milk, the soup and the garlic. Add the wet mixture to the pan and stir around to coat all of the chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and pop it in a 400*F oven for 25 mins. Serve over brown rice or pasta.

 Yum.. Bubbly goodness..

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment